Marti L. Wangen, CAE
Montana Psychological Association
36 South Last Chance Gulch, Suite A
Helena, MT 59601
4-Month Classifieds Listing: $60 (Classifieds listing + a one-time e-mail blast to MPA's list serve)
To advertise in MPA's Classifieds section, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with information.
A Quarterly Newsletter
A Publication of the Montana Psychological Association
March 2017 Newsletter
Billings Psychologist National Award Announcement
APAPO Grant Award Announcement
Highlights from the Stress in America Survey
Laws Affecting the Rights & Freedoms of LGBTQ Montanans
Stress from the Current Political Climate & More
Montanaís Shawna Rader Kelly Wins NASP School Psychologist of the Year Award
Spring CE Form
The TRUST Ad
- Calendar of Events
MPA Members - access current and past editions of The Montana Psychologist here.
The Montana Psychologist is the official publication of MPA.
▪ Published quarterly (March, June, September, and December). Our mailing list
includes all licensed psychologists in Montana, as well as college psychology
departments in the state.
▪ The Executive Director is the editor of the newsletter.
▪ Board of Directors, committee chairs, and MPA members are encouraged to
submit articles for publication.
Advertising rates per issue:
$30.00 per 1/4 page
$60.00 per 1/2 page
$120.00 per full page
Deadline for publication:
▪ All members
▪ All state licensed psychologists
▪ Psychology departments of colleges in Montana
▪ Selected state associations
▪ Montana Mental Health Providers Coalition leaders
▪ Free to members and others on distribution list.
▪ $10.00 per year for all others.
▪ Membership Directory - one copy at no cost to members -
additional copies $15.00
▪ Mailing Labels - $25.00 per set - one time use only for continuing